Call Today! 309-694-3196
As a valued member of the Williams, Williams, & Bembenek team, Rich provides the leadership that will substantially increase success in your case. Licensed to practice law in the state of Illinois and the United States Central District Bankruptcy Court in Illinois. Rich has 23 years experience with bankruptcy, criminal, traffic, and social security law throughout the State of Illinois. He has extensive trial experience in federal and state courts. Rich B. Williams also volunteers his time to Prairie State Legal Services representing indigent (poverty stricken) individuals.
- Bachelor of Business Administration, University of Iowa, 1992
- Juris Doctorate, Northern Illinois University College of Law, 1996
- 1996-present: Williams, Williams, & Bembenek, PC, East Peoria, Illinois
- Partner in general practice firm
- Tazewell County State’s Attorney‘s Office, Pekin, Illinois – Internship
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Peoria County Bar Association
- Tazewell County Bar Association
- President of Tazewell County Bar Association – 2009
Use this form to contact Rich Williams about your specific legal needs:
If you need assistance with a legal service that’s not listed here, Please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Click on any link below to view that attorney’s biography.