Estate Planning question? Call Today! 309-694-3196
Dick has been voted as a Leading Lawyer by his peers, and also as a Who’s Who on Who’s Who Legal. As the senior member of the Williams, Williams, & Bembenek team, Dick provides the leadership that will substantially increase success in your case. Dick L, Williams has over 53 years of experience as an attorney, and currently concentrates his practice on Estate Planning in the areas of Wills, Trusts and Probate.
Dick prides himself on making friends with his customers. “Your best friend for help with legal problems.” is more than just a slogan, it is how Dick operates his life and his practice. Come see the difference it makes to have a true friend for legal help.
- Bachelor of Science, University of Illinois, 1962
- Juris Doctorate, University of Illinois College of Law, 1965
- 1965-1968: Illinois Department of Insurance
- 1968-1972: Peoria County, Illinois, State’s Attorney’s Office
- 1972-Present: General Practice, Williams, Williams & Bembenek, P.C.
- Attorney for the East Peoria Sanitary District
- Attorney for the East Peoria Police Pension Fund
- United States Supreme Court
- State of Illinois Supreme Court
- United States Federal District Court
- United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Peoria County Bar Association
- Tazewell County Bar Association
- Lobbyist for Golden Rule Insurance Company, 1968-2008
- East Peoria Chamber of Commerce
- Optimist Club Member
- Rotary Club Member
- President of Rotary Club of East Peoria, Illinois
Use this form to contact Dick Williams about your specific legal needs:
If you need assistance with a legal service that’s not listed here, Please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Click on any link below to view that attorney’s biography.